The Business Case
Only a outsider, or commonly known as a social entrepreneur can tackle life goals through efficiency of product lines to bring not only affordable products manufactured using the current methods to enable a global scale of improved performance with every product, but most importantly the ability to bring to market a entry level respirator at the entry level price structure while still ensuring the same quality and safety standards,
however the level of comfort is greater than the highest price point respirator that is equivalent in nature
With the right support and funding solutions that respond directly to a community’s needs, our CSR through a humanitarian investing platform has the potential to outperform current respiratory manufactures or license the technology collectively yet strategically, by which you still ensure the legal actions to pursue a patent appeal board and deem
“obvious” has some advantages to all market players being able to access this technology therefore serving the global needs quicker and altruistic approach to not disrupt significant large establishments by choosing one over the other large partners.
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Support and respect the protection of human rights. Ensure they are not complicit with any abuses in their operations and seek to eliminate of all forms of forced labour
- Promote equality and elimination of discrimination in regards to employment
- Take responsibility for all environmental impacts of the business
- Adhere to ethical business practices, including anti-corruption measures, whistle-blower mechanisms and responsible marketing.
- Extend this responsibility to their supply chain, and ensure these principles are upheld by their suppliers, partners, distributors and other third parties.
- Embrace transparency and report on the company’s progress across corporate social responsibility topics